What does God require of you but to do justice and to love kindness and to walk humbly with your God?
We balance charity with justice.
As Baptists we have a long history of “deeds over creeds.” Our work for a better world calls us to unexpected places to harness God’s love to stop the forces of oppression. From grassroots community organizing to interfaith legislative advocacy, in protest marches, prayer vigils, and press conferences, in homeless shelters and in prisons, we Baptists put our faith in to action. We affirm and promote the inherent worth and dignity of every person. We seek justice, equity, and compassion because of the interconnected web of all existence.
Ecumenical Hunger Program
Our church helped start EHP in the 90's and we continue to work with EHP to assist the homeless and low income persons with basic needs such as food and housing, education, and clothing.
Special Monthly Offerings
- American Baptist Seminary of the West
- Pacific Coast Baptist Association
- Council of Churches of Santa Clara County
- Chaplaincy Program at Santa Clara County Correctional Institutions
- United Campus Christian Ministry, Stanford
- Primera Iglesia Bautista de Corinto, Nicaragua
- Balasore Technical School in India
- Bacone College, Muskogee, Oklahoma
- Seafarers Ministry of the Golden Gate
- Silicon Valley Habitat for Humanity
- Baptist Peace Fellowship
- Peninsula Peace & Justice Center
- California Council of Churches
- National Council of Churches
- American Baptist Churches of the USA Offerings
- One Great Hour of Sharing
- America for Christ Offering
- World Mission Offering
- Ministers and Missionaries Offering